Just in case you weren't feeling special enough, I have some news. All humans share 99.9% of their genes with each other, all of the variety, all of the differences between humans is down to that remaining 0.1%
Oh, and you're 50% the same, genetically, as a lettuce.
Post-finals I'm spending six weeks in a rural hospital for my medical elective, which is something every medical student past and present has done. I'll be working as an intern in St. Francis Hospital in Katete, Zambia.
Think, Dr Carter in ER when he went to Africa...I'm pretty much exactly the same. What a hero.