Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Fact me 'till I fart: Part deux

Just in case you weren't feeling special enough, I have some news.  All humans share 99.9% of their genes with each other, all of the variety, all of the differences between humans is down to that remaining 0.1%

Oh, and you're 50% the same, genetically, as a lettuce.

1 comment:

Chris O said...

That explains the aphids.